11.30.2008

Thanksgiving Weekend






I have been super busy over the Thanksgiving weekend. I got to hang out with my great grandparents, Big Papa & Grandmama, Aunt Jessica, my cousins Leslie & Brittany and my Great Uncle Rick. It was so much fun. I wanted to make sure they had a good time so I decided to roll over from tummy to back for them. It was awesome. I did it again on Saturday, just for my mom to make sure I remembered how to do it. 

I also went to my first wedding this weekend. Daddy's friend Patricia got married yesterday. It was really pretty. I decided to be good and not cry. I did want to talk, cause it was so cool to hear my voice echo in the big co-cathedral downtown, so mom had to take me out to the lobby to watch. 

Today we are going to get our Christmas tree. I can't wait to get it up and decorate it. Only 26 days until my first Christmas! Santa watch out, I'm looking for you!!


Love, 
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment