
I can't believe it, but my little baby turned 9 months old on Saturday. She is growing up so fast. This past month she started crawling, pulling up to standing, saying "go go go" and "Da Da". She will say "Ma Ma" every now and then, but not as much as Da Da. She is just the happiest baby. Ava loves to be surprised and laughs so hard when you jump out and say "boo".
We celebrated her 9 month birthday with a ton of family. Aunt Jessica, Great Grandma & Great Grandpa, Great Uncle Rick, Leslie, Jama & Poppy were all in town for Ava's Baptism on Sunday (post on this coming soon). We all went to Grandma & Big Papa's house on Saturday and had a great time.
Below are her 9 month pictures along with a video of her newest trick of spinning in a circle.



We are so glad that we got to spend your 9month birthday and baptism with you.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Jama and Poppy
HI Joanie!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to know you are donig a blog too! I'm sad I missed seeing y'all too! Hope all is well and I have to tell you that I laughed out load when I saw the picture of Ava in the pool! That seriously could make it into commerical form!! haha Take care.