Ava is walking all around the furniture, holding hands and with her walker toy. She has stood up on her own several times, but doesn't stay up long. Ava is talking all the time now, but I can only understand a few words. She is such a joy and I love every minute I get to spend with her. Jacob & I are constantly amazed at her and we are always saying how lucky we are!
Below are her 11 month pictures. They are getting harder & harder to take. She doesn't want to sit still and that paper is so tempting.


We're right behind you! I can't believe how fast it goes either. Hopefully we'll get to see y'all soon. Our last trip to Houston was a whirl wind of 2 parties and a dinner within 18 hours! WOW. Hope all is well
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I can't wait to see her. You did a great job getting her picture. We are so fortunate!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll! I love you guys!! I can't believe her year is right around the corner.
ReplyDeleteHey Joanie,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to respond to your Fireside Pies comment. It's a pizza place here in dallas. I guess they servce other food too, but I've alwasy gotten their pizzas and that is what they are known for! You get 2-3 for the whole table and everyone splits them. You'll have to try it out if you ever head to Dallas! It's YUMMMMYYYY!