10.12.2009

Big Picture Update

Wow! I have so much to post about. I have really been falling behind. Lets get to it!

Almost a month ago now, I went up to Mansfield with mom to visit Jama & Poppy. Mom went and saw Mary Poppins. She said it was wonderful, but I don't believe her. I cried so much while she was gone I don't know how she could have enjoyed it. Mom was too busy and didn't take very many pictures. Below are the only two she has.

Driving at the playground at the rest stop in Huntsville.

Driving the golf cart! I love to drive.

A couple of weeks ago we went to Old McDonald's Farm with Jack & Kyle. We got to feed and pet all sorts of animals and ride the train. It was a lot of fun.

Me on the train with mommy. I bet you didn't know there was a picture of the two of us in existence.

Ava the chicken.

I love this farm!

Yea pigs!!

I picked this pumpkin out just for you.

Miss Carrie helping me feed a friendly deer.

Jack, Kyle and me. It sure is hard to get a picture of all three of us.

DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS!!!

Later that afternoon my friend Ethan & his mommy came in to town. We had a lot of fun. Ethan is so sweet and fun. Aiden came over to play with us too.


Ethan

Aiden



Susan, Ethan, Allison & Aiden

Later that same weekend I went to Caroline's birthday party. I had a great time playing in her super cool play house.



Caroline's awesome cake!

The birthday girl, Caroline!

Believe it or not, but have still have pictures to post from the Kindermusik, the pumpkin patch and more. I can't use up all of my material in one post!

Love,
Ava

3 comments:

  1. Ava, you've been so busy! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all have been busy! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I am so glad you and your mom can go do all these fun activities together.
    Love, Jama

    ReplyDelete