11.18.2009

Houston Zoo

We have been going to the zoo a ton lately. We love it. Jama & Poppy were in town last week and even bought us our own membership! The weather has been so great that we have now had 3 picnics at the zoo. I love picnics. I now like to pull my blanket out of my crib at home and play picnic. I know, I am too cute for words. Below are some recent pictures of me at the zoo.


David, me & Joseph


David & me


Joseph & me


Can you tell I love Joseph?


Cheese!


Poppy, Mommy & me


Checking out the animals


Picnic time!







You can't catch me!


Jama & me


Poppy & me checking out the primates


Jama & me looking at all the birds


Posing for mommy


Enough with the pictures. Can we have a picnic now?


This is what I am talking about.

Love,
Ava

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Wish we could hang out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! I miss me some Ava. Thanks for the picture update!

    ReplyDelete