3.10.2010

Rodeo Houston 2010

On Saturday I went to the rodeo stock show. It was pretty cool. I was upset on the way there because Mom made me get dressed before putting on my shoes. 


I cheered up when I found out I would see lots of animals at the rodeo.


I fed chickens and gathered eggs at the Farm Experience.



Daddy helped me plant my tomato seed.



I loved carrying my food in my basket.



I didn't have to hold hands. I could walk around all by myself. 



I put milk in my basket after I helped milk a cow.






After I sold all my food at the farmer's market, I went to the petting zoo. I loved it! There were tons of goats that I keep calling "puppies".



Daddy liked the petting zoo too. 



I had a great time and was worn out on the way home. 



Love, 
Ava

2 comments:

  1. Ava, I am so glad you enjoyed the stock show! I hope you enjoyed Mansfield too!
    Love, Jama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava,
    You look like you had a blast! I am sorry I missed seeing you on your last trip to Mansfield. I hope your Aunt Michelle gave you hugs and kisses from both of us!
    -Miles

    ReplyDelete