4.14.2010

Akumal/Michelle & Miles' Wedding 2010

Believe it or not Mom is actually posting pictures from our vacation to Akumal. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed spending time with family and celebrating Aunt Michelle & Uncle Miles' wedding.

I loved playing in the sand. 





Do you think Daddy's hat looks good on me?

Ben loves the sand!


Scarlett loves the sand too!


Uncle Miles caught a big fish!


Jama & Poppy


 Aunt Michelle & Uncle Miles


Aunt Shannon & Uncle Brett


Aunt Michelle & Uncle Miles


I loved the water as much as I loved the sand.


Ben loved to chase the fish with his shovel.


Sitting on the stairs. (Mommy's favorite picture from the trip)


Mommy & Me


My family or as we say in Mexico Mi Familia


Miles & Michelle at their rehearsal dinner.


I was so tired at the rehersal dinner.


Uncle Brett, Ben & Scarlett.


My cousins & me in our wedding garb.


The newlyweds Aunt Michelle & Uncle Miles


Mom didn't get any pictures at the wedding. I will have her post a link to the photographers site once they are ready. The wedding was beautiful and I did a great job as flower girl. 

4 comments:

  1. It was so fun! Ava, you were an amazing flower girl, and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job as flower girl. I was so proud of you. I also had so much fun with you in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like yall had a great time! Heidi has the same swimsuit (the pink and white one). We'll have to make sure they don't wear the same one when we get together this summer...how traumatic for the little divas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I bet Ava was a precious flower girl!

    ReplyDelete