5.03.2010

Busy Few Weeks

Wow! What a busy few weeks we have had. Mom & Dad put the house on the market and we are now under contract. They are trying to find a place for us to live. I hope they find something soon. In addition to that Jama came in town, Mom & Dad celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary, I spent the night with Grandma & Big Papa, and Daddy celebrated his 30th birthday. Whew! I told you it had been busy. Mommy hasn't been very good with taking pictures lately. She told me to tell you she promises to be better. Below are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. 

Swinging in the Park

Sliding! 

Hi Jama!

More swinging.

Driving to lunch with Big Papa.

My first Jamba Juice. I loved it.

Breakfast at Bravos with Grandma & Big Papa.

My Daddy & me on his birthday.

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Cleaning Grandma's house.

I love to hid in the pantry now. I think it is so much fun.

I can now open and close all the doors at my house.

I also love to play fetch with Shorty.

Love,
Ava

2 comments:

  1. Ava, I think you have grown since I was there!
    Jama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you guys and can't wait to make it down and see Ava - she's growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete