We have been super busy the last several weeks. We decided to list our house in April and it sold in two weeks. Since then we have had to find a place to move and pack up our home of over four years. This is the only picture I have on my computer of the old house. I took a new one with my old camera, but can't find the cord to import it, so this will have to do.
We didn't find a home we want to buy just yet, but we did find a really nice rent house in the area we want to buy. We have been here a week and I am really loving it.
Ava has been very busy lately. Here she is in our old home pushing all of her push toys at once.
We went to the zoo and saw the new baby elephant, Baylor. He is super cute!!
Ava has been really enjoying playing in the backyard. She loves to throw the ball now.
Ava helped me pack and unpack. Here she is labeling the boxes.
Oh, Ava also had 2 viruses in the last three weeks. Here she is taking it easy trying to feel better.
Ava is becoming quite the little artist. Here she is coloring with her Daddy.
In the midst of unpacking, Ava's second virus and Jacob being out of town for the third time in two weeks from work we lost our cat. Good news is I found Bailey after a very long and drama filled day.
There is one more thing I wanted to update you on. What was it? Oh yeah, Ava is going to be a big sister right after Christmas. Baby #2 is on the way. We find out what we are having at the end of July.
I am going to try to be better about updating. More to come soon.
Joanie



YEA!!!!! Congrats first on the quick house sell and more importantly on baby number 2!!! So exciting! I swear I was just telling Brody that it should be soon. I knew you wanted to run the 1/2 marathon and then see what happened... Can't wait to hear what this baby is.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to come see you guys tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteIt has been a whirlwind these past few weeks. Hum....I wonder where the pictures of Jama packing a couple of boxes are. Just kidding, please sit down and put your feet up, Joanie. Baby #2 wants some rest.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is sooo exciting!!
ReplyDeleteWe need more updates! Or at least I do.
ReplyDelete