10.18.2010

Lots of Updates in One Post

I have several updates and pictures that I need to get on the blog. I just put them all in one post to get them on here. I was afraid if I waited to do individual post I would never post them. Let's get started. 

Beautiful Ava and Monkey

Cute story: Jama found a new monkey so we could have a backup. Our original monkey we looking way older than his two years. The day after we switched out monkeys I went into her room to get her in the morning and the first thing she said was "Monkey is so clean!". I guess she was a little embarrassed about her rough looking monkey. :)


We went to Mansfield a few weeks ago and I actually took a picture with Jama. Aren't they pretty?

This was the first trip in 2 years that was really easy. Ava was great in the car and actually slept all night at Jama & Poppy's. I figure it took two years for us to have an easy trip so that means two years from now, when the new baby is two, it should be easy again. 

The only "belly" picture in existence from this pregnancy. I am 28 weeks here. 

Poppy working on his card tricks. Isn't he super cute?

Ava with Claudia & Naomi Johnson and Carter & Ethan Jensen.

While we were in Mansfield I found out that my friend Allison was in Arlington for her nephew's first birthday party. Ava & I crashed Liam's party in order to get to see my good friends Allison, Natalie & Brittney. I am so glad we did because I hadn't seen Natalie's girls, Claudia & Naomi, in over two years. I also hadn't gotten to meet Carter, Allison's youngest son, yet. He will be one in a month. I am so happy we all got to see each other. 

The latest and greatest news from the Esparza household is that Ava is now in her new room. She has been in her "big girl bed" for almost a week now. She has been doing really well at night. Nap time is another story. She keeps getting up and not napping. It is a work in progress, but I am so proud of her for being so brave in a new room. She looks so cute in her bed. She looks so tiny and grown up at the same time. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post last night. I thought I checked to see if you had added anything. I am so excited to that baby #2 and I made the post. It looks like it was gray T-shirt day for us. Ava looks so cute in her bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you guys! Ava looks adorable in her big girl bed. I can't believe Ava's two and I'll have a new baby niece so soon!

    ReplyDelete