Lucy weighs about 17 lbs now. She has two teeth and another four on the way. In addition to crawling everywhere she is constantly pulling up to standing.
Below are Lucy's eight month pictures. They aren't that great because I can't load them on my computer to edit so they are straight out of the camera.

Lucy on the go.

Silly girl.

Lucy can't be still for even one picture.

Ava wanted to get in on the action.

Ava came up on this pose all on her own.

Pretty 3 year old.
Lucy we love you!! You can slow down on growing up anytime now.
Lucy, you are adorable. Ava, you are a hoot!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you.
Plus, I can't believe how those teeth have grown.
ReplyDeleteLucy, you can't possibly be 8mos already!
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten around to Kaylee's 8-month post yet...hopefully tomorrow, once I weed through all the pictures! I think Lucy is in a slightly bigger hurry to get going. Love the pictures of both the girls!
ReplyDeleteOh, I suppose I should point out that Lucy and Kaylee were born on the same day! She is my first grandchild. And I have known your mom since first grade, although we lost touch after high school. :)
ReplyDeleteJanet - I know who you are. :) I read your blog too. Pretty funny that Lucy & Kaylee have the same birthday! I wish Lucy would slow down a little.
ReplyDelete