1.14.2012

Halloween 2011

Yes, I am posting about Halloween in January. Sorry, but better late than never.

Our neighborhood has an awesome Halloween parade. A firetruck comes and leads all the kids dressed in costume around the block. After the parade is over you can buy a picnic dinner. After dinner the kids take off and trick or treat. This year Halloween was so much fun. Ava really enjoyed trick or treating. Last year she didn't really get it and was too shy to go to peoples houses. This year she just ran from house to house. Her little friend Sofia was with her and Ava just left her in the dust. It was so cute.

Ava was dressed as Ladybug Girl. Ladybug Girl is a character from some of her favorite books. Lucy was dressed as a tulip or a fairy. I borrowed the costume from a friend and was never really sure of what the costume was. She looked cute, so that is all that matters.

Sweet Lucy 
Jacob, Ava & Sofia marching in the parade.

Beautiful Ladybug Girl.
Ready to Trick or Treat.
Serious costume discussion.
How much candy do I have?
Run! We have to get more candy!! 
Our family.
Jacob & Ava also carved one of our pumpkins. Here is their finished product. 
Happy Halloween. :)

Just FYI, I am going to go back and blog about some stuff from last year. I want to make sure I get some stuff up here.

2 comments:

  1. Their costumes were so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such darling photos. It is good to blog them late or not.

    ReplyDelete