4.22.2012

Welcome Baby Cora

Last weekend the girls and I headed north to be in Fort Worth when Michelle had baby Cora. We were so excited.

Poor Michelle had been on bed rest for months and then had one of the longest inductions in history. She was a trooper. I know she was so tired and in pain, but she did it.

Cora Kaye Schneider was born on April 16th. She weighed 5 lbs 7.8 oz and was 18 inches long. Pretty much perfect.

I am so happy we got to be there. She is so tiny and sweet. Ava is thrilled to have a new cousin. She couldn't wait to hold her. Lucy is a little indifferent now, but I know she and Cora will be close. They are only 15 months apart.

Here is Ava holding tiny Cora. She is so proud.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to everyone! What a beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be so amazing watching our girls have relationships together. :). Thanks for being there for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so wonderful that you could be here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all my girls! Poppy

    ReplyDelete