2.23.2009

6 Months Old




Joanie here. Ava is 6 months old today. How in the world has it already been 6 months? It seems like yesterday I was leaving the doctors office so mad that I was still pregnant!! These 6 months have been incredible. I don't know how to put into words how happy I am. Ava is amazing. She brings Jacob & I so much joy. It is wonderful to see her with all of her extended family. They all love her so much. She is so lucky. Isn't it incredible how much fun a person that can't talk, crawl, walk, or do anything for themselves can be? 

Ava is getting so big. She can sit up for a really long time now. She is "this" close to crawling. She does so much now. I know you are all here for the pictures, so below are her monthly pictures. Can you believe how much she has grown?








We are really looking forward to see what the next 6 months brings. I will post her "stats" after her doctors appointment tomorrow. 

Love, 
Joanie

4 comments:

  1. Darling, darling. What a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have posted a million pictures! She was being so cute this morning during her "photo shoot".

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love the new layout, and the pic in the heading is one of my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super excited to see u guys soon. I am teaching Ethan to say Ava...he will ahve it down pat soon. love how you put the months on the paper....wish i did that with Ethan....great idea. miss u

    ReplyDelete