







Hi Guys.
I guess you made it through all those great pictures to my actual post. Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. January flew by and next thing I knew it was February. Can you believe it? Mom is home with me know and we are having so much fun.
I am five months old now and can do all sorts of things. I can sit up for a long time. Mom or Dad has to put me in the sitting position, but once I am there I can play forever! I smile and laugh all the time. I can swing at the park. I really love my dog Shorty and my cat Bailey. They are so funny. They walk by me and I laugh and smile. I am getting a tooth (maybe two). I can't believe in less than a month I will be eating baby food. What should I try first? Peas or sweet potatoes?
February has been a fun month so far. I went to San Antonio to see my Great Grandparents, Great Uncles and Cousins. It was so much fun. I was really good in the car and so cute with my family.
This weekend my Aunt Michelle and Miles are going to come visit me. I can't wait. The weather is going to be so pretty and we are going to have so much fun. Next weekend I get to see my Aunt Jessica and then my Jama. Later this month Poppy is going to come in with Jama. I have gotten to see my Big Papa and Grandmama the last two weekends and Mom and I are going to visit them at work soon so they can show me off.
Hopefully soon I will get to see my cousins Ben & Scarlett and Aunt Shannon & Uncle Brett. Until then we are going to keep talking on the iChat. It is so fun to see them and show off my chubby legs.
Am I a lucky girl or what? I wish every baby was loved as much as me.
Love Ava
Ava, I can't wait to see you! Don't grow up too fast between my visits.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jama
Sweet potatoes are by far my favorite! Can't wait to see you soon. I haven' tried the swing yet, but you gave me courage!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Heidi