12.29.2009

Christmas Part Brier



After Santa came to my house and we celebrated Christmas with Grandma & Big Papa we continued our Christmas celebration in Mansfield. We went to Jama & Poppy's on Tuesday night. Daddy & Mommy drove while I was sleeping so I was really good in the car. I will tell you about my weekend in pictures.


Wednesday morning I played trucks with Jama. I turned 16 months old on this day.


While we were playing trucks Mommy & Daddy went on a tour of the new Cowboys stadium.


Christmas Eve we had a family jam session on Rockband. Here are Uncle Brett & Ben playing the drums. (Oh, and Jama bought us all matching pj's. Aren't they cute?)


Here is Aunt Shannon rocking the guitar.


Aunt Michelle singing the first song.


Uncle Miles is questioning if he really wants to be part of this family. :)


Now it is my turn to rock the drums!


Whole family rocking out.



Hallmark moment. (Aunt Shannon, Ben, Scarlett & Jama)


Aunt Shannon, Scarlett (one of the few pictures she would let mommy take) & Jama.


Trying out pigtails and playing with the super cool grocery cart from Tiffany. Also, is there anything cuter than a baby in a turtleneck?


Future newlyweds. Aunt Michelle & Uncle Miles. They get to relax on the couch because they don't have any kids!


 My Family.


It snowed all of Christmas Eve.



Family's that wear plaid together stay together.


Or go crazy.


Christmas Eve dinner at Uncle Chris & Aunt Robin's.


Uncle Chris spent a long time finding all of the Sesame Street toys that Mama used to have when she was little. He gave one to all 5 of the Grandkids. Here are four of us playing with our own toy. I think mine is awesome. Please forgive Christian for not playing with his yet. He is only 5 weeks old!



Christmas Day we went to Ben & Scarlett's house. Here is Ben with his big gift from Santa, a Red Rider BB Gun.


Daddy & Uncle Brett working on a puzzle.



Aunt Shannon, Scarlett, me & Jama making some cornbread.


Poppy reading a book.

As you can see we had a great Christmas celebration. I feel so lucky to have so much family that my Christmas lasted 2 whole weekends. I hope you all had as good of a time as I did.

Love,
Ava

3 comments:

  1. It was the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! We also do the matching p.j's thing.. but only my sister and I.. always been a tradition, but I am going to have to show my mom these!! Such fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to comment. There are so many cute pics of Ava - I love her outfit on Christmas Eve night, so so cute. I also am loving the new headlining picture. Adorable, and I miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete