Last weekend Mom & Dad got all dressed up and went to Daddy's work Christmas party.
Big Papa & Grandma came to play with me while they were gone and spent the night!! We are going to Jama & Poppy's house this week, so Santa came to my house Saturday night while I was asleep. I am happy he came here early. I was wondering how he was going to find me if I wasn't home.
I got lots of great gifts from Grandma & Big Papa. I love these blocks. There are 100 pieces for me to throw all over the floor.
My big present from Santa was this super cool kitchen. It is so much fun for me to open & shut all of the doors. It has about 100 pieces of food for me to throw around too. I am so lucky. I love to make a mess.
I am so lucky. I can't believe this kitchen is really mine. I play with it all day.
For the adult readers... Here is Santa putting together my kitchen. Can you believe it only took 3 hours?!
And a picture of the finished product. Grandma said it looked retro except for the microwave. Could you imagine living in a time without microwaves. I wonder if they could pause live tv back then?
And one last one of me enjoying it.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. I have already been spoiled by Grandma & Big Papa. I can only imagine what will happen at Jama & Poppy's. I am really just looking forward to 5 whole days with my Daddy!
Love,
Ava
Yikes, the pressure is on!
ReplyDeleteAva, you looked so sweet and happy when Santa came. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete