Ava is now 18 months old. I can't believe it. 18 months seems too old. I feel like we just stopped swaddling her.
The last few months have been so amazing. Ava just seems to change more and more everyday. She is so smart and absorbs everything. Her vocabulary is continuing to grow and it is so much fun to watch her learn new words. Today we went to Hobby Lobby and listening to her practice saying Hobby Lobby over and over was hilarious!
If you look closely in the picture at the top of the post you will see a big bruise on her left cheek. She fell at the playground. She was so brave and got right back up and walked across the whole play scape like nothing had happened.
I can't wait to see what changes this month will bring.
Ava - Daddy & I love you so much! Don't grow up too fast, okay?
UPDATE
I forgot to tell you all Ava's stats from her doctor's appointment.
Height - 33 1/2 inches (90th percentile)
Weight - 29.1 lbs (95th percentile)
Head Circumference - 48 centimeters (75th percentile)
And just so I remember - Ava is now in a size 6 shoe.
So sweet
ReplyDeleteMy mom used to say, "put a rock on their head so they won't grow too fast." If you think it is fast, just wait until you are a grandparent.
ReplyDelete