Not much to report here. We have just been busy with the usual. Below are some pictures from the last couple of months that haven't made it to the blog. I hope these give you an idea about what I have been up to lately.
Playing chase with Jama.
Playing with my dump truck.
Just being super silly.
Mommy went to Aunt Michelle's Bachelorette Party in the wilderness.
Looking for David & Joseph.
Going for a walk.
Visiting the playground with Big Papa & Grandma.
Eating (big surprise!)
Chillin in my new sunglasses.
Driving the grocery cart at HEB.
Posing for Mommy & her new camera.
Coming up we have the Rodeo, wedding showers for Aunt Michelle & then we go to Mexico. I should have some good material soon.
Oh, and I am 18 months today. Mommy should be doing a post about that soon too.
Love,
Ava









Happy year and a half birthday, dear Ava.
ReplyDelete