8.30.2010

Downtown Aquarium

Earlier this summer Mommy & Daddy took me to the Houston Downtown Aquarium.  They have a shark tank and lots of fish. It was pretty hot. The Aquarium is neat, but unless you are eating at the restaurant there isn't a ton of stuff to do. None the less, we had a good time. I always enjoy getting to go and enjoy activities with my Daddy. Mom was there, but took all the pictures. One of these days she will remember to ask Daddy to take a picture of the two of us.

Here I am waiting for the train to go in the shark exhibit. I am making my binoculars with my hands.

Daddy & me on the train.

Inside the shark tunnel. There were lots of sharks swimming all around us.

Daddy & me looking at the fish.


This is me looking at a huge grouper!


Me & my twin. 


They have a couple of white tigers at the aquarium as well. Don't worry, Daddy is just pretending. That tiger isn't real. I was really scared though. 

Love, 
Ava

2 comments:

  1. What fun. That picture of Ava alone and the one of she and Jacob looking at the tank are great. Love you all .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of J&A in the old scuba gear. Looks like Ava had a blast.

    ReplyDelete