8.23.2010

Two Years Old!!

Ava at her 2nd birthday party.

Ava at her 1st birthday party.


Ava the day after she was born. 

I don't know how it happened, but I must have blinked because my baby is two years old today. As I am writing this Ava is playing in the living room watching Cinderella for the 100th time. It is her current favorite. She is in to everything and has so much energy. She surprises me and makes me laugh everyday. While sometimes she doesn't listen and throws fits, this age is so much fun. Her imagination is amazing. Ava loves to sing and dance. She is so smart. We are so lucky to have her for our daughter. I know she will be an amazing big sister. I can't wait to see what all she learns this coming year. 


Daddy & I love you Ava! Happy Birthday. 

Love,
Mommy

2 comments: