9.05.2010

Ava Turns Two!!

I promise this is the last post having to do with Ava's birthday. I just have some more great pictures to share. I took some pictures of Ava on her actual birthday and I think they turned out pretty cute.

Ava was not happy with having her picture taken at first. She wanted to hold her play scissors. Its the little things that are important to two year olds. :)

Now I am happy. I have my scissors. 

Big smile!

Even bigger smile!

I am sure to everyone but me all of these pictures look exactly the same. But, this is Ava's online baby book so I want to keep them all in one place. 

One more from the "photo shoot"

Ava & I made a cake on her actual birthday so she could blow out some candles. I know she didn't need a whole cake and should have just bought a cupcake. I am going to blame making the whole cake on my pregnancy. I couldn't resist the temptation to have more cake in the house. 

Sweaty Ava (we had been playing outside!) enjoying Daddy & Mommy singing to her. 

Blowing out her candles. 

I can get that last one!

We got Ava a really fun playhouse for her birthday. It has been a little cooler in the evenings and mornings so we are playing on it twice a day. Jacob picked it out and it is a huge hit!! 

Ava discovering her playhouse.

I love this house!!

Playing with Poppy on the playhouse.

I hope you enjoyed all of the photos from Ava's wonderful birthday! I can't believe she is two. She is so incredible and just wows Jacob and I everyday. I am so excited to see what this next year brings. 

Joanie 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Joanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava's dress is so sweet and adorable. She looks like she had a perfect day (despite the scissor indcident ;) for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete