9.07.2010

Ava's First Day of School **Updated**


Ava started Mother's Day Out today. She did really well up until the point when Jacob & I left her in the classroom. She ran to the door crying. Of course, I did okay until she ran to the door crying too. Her teacher scooped her up and was holding her calming her down. We peeked in the window before we left and she was already calming down. I am sure she will love her school and have a great time. I can't wait to pick her up today and have her tell me all about it.

The "mom-arazzi" was out in full force this morning. Too bad it is pouring down rain. I had to take all of our pictures inside. They still turned out very cute. 

Grown up and ready for school.





I love my new backpack!


I also love my lunchbox! 


Lets see what mom packed for lunch today.


Look who is all arms and legs these days!


Getting a little nervous outside the classroom.


Playing in the classroom. 


Ava is in the Little Ducks class. 

**Update** 
Ava did okay her first day of school. She had to have a special helper, Ms. Emily, by her side all day long and she was fine. If Ms. Emily left her side, then she lost it. I asked Ava if she had fun and she said yes. She said she wanted to go back on Thursday. I reminded her that Mommy was going to have to leave her and would come back and get her and she said okay. We will see how Thursday goes. Wish us luck. I think if she just gives it a couple more days she will do great. 

1 comment: