11.17.2010

A Day as a Princess

Ava insisted on wearing her Belle dress all day today. I decided to document our day on my iphone. If I had known that she would wear her dress all day I would have used my nice camera. It was a fun project. I hope you enjoy the slideshow.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow created with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. Princess Ava, you had such a busy day. What will you do today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on watching this as soon as Miles gets home with his computer...
    annoyed that I have to wait, but my computer is not functioning properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was like getting to spend the day with a princess! Can't wait to see her highness in person next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess Ava, I wanted to add that it is no wonder your mother is so tired.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete