10.22.2011

Adventures at the Pumpkin Patch

I took the girls to the local pumpkin patch in hopes to get a good picture. I should have known this was an impossible feat. Ava is at a stage where she makes weird faces at the camera & doesn't like to smile normally and Lucy is just wild & doesn't like to be still ever! Luckily the girls are still super cute.

I will start by showing you a few of the outtakes. (My computer is still not working so these are straight out of the camera)


Smile from Ava, but what has their attention?


Lucy is looking at me and Ava is just looking uninterested.


Something was hilarious. Lucy loves the grass.


Wagon fail. Nobody is looking & the sun is in Ava's face.


Ava said "here sweetie, hold a pumpkin".


Ava tried to hold Lucy. Lucy is thrilled.


Really?! Smile from Lucy and beautiful face from Ava.


What? How do you sit on a saddle?

Here are the two best pictures of the day.


Both sorta smiling and almost looking at the camera.


Pretty smile.

Pumpkin patch pictures from last year can be found here:

http://abeautifullife3.blogspot.com/2010/10/pumpkin-patch.html


3 comments:

  1. Perfectly normal photos of two beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I love that Ava gave her a pumpkin. Did it help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my pumpkin patch grand daughters!!!

    ReplyDelete