Great news! My computer is now fixed. Turns out I have been operating on 60G of hard drive space when the minimum sold on a new computer today is 500G. That is a big difference. No wonder I couldn't store any pictures on my computer. Now that it is fixed I now have all of my photos back on my computer. I will spare you all the drama of what it took to get that done. I am in the process of reloading all my programs (Photoshop included). In the meantime here are a few photo gems I found for your entertainment. Enjoy.
Thinking Jacob
Happy Ava
Princess Joanie
Super Cool Joanie
Cute Jacob
Baby Jacob (or is this Ava? :) )
Olympic Skiers
I am so glad your computer is fixed. Please convince your sister it was worth it and she should get hers done now. Love that horseback photo. What an eye you have. Please keep pursuing your photography. Of course that skiing photo I took is pretty amazing. Ha!
ReplyDeleteStop talking about me, Mom! I am going to fix mine. At some point :). Those are adorable pictures, and that must be Ava at the playground...
ReplyDeleteI love the new picture of the girls riding a horse. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete