12.18.2010

Baby Lucy

How about a post about Lucy? We are 10 days away from her birthday and so ready to meet her. A few weeks ago we had a growth ultrasound and Lucy was measuring right around 6 lbs. She is going to be a good size baby, but I don't think as big as her sister. 

The crazy thing about the ultrasound was that we got a couple of pictures of Lucy from the exact same angle as pictures of Ava a month before she was born. I know this picture is really hard to see because it is a picture I took of the ultrasound photos with my phone. Hopefully, you will be able to see how identical these girls already are. Lucy is on the left and Ava is on the right. (You can click on the photo to make it larger) Crazy isn't it? 


I have a post that I need to write about how much fun we are having getting ready for Christmas, but I just haven't had a chance to edit all my photos. I hope to get to that soon. Ava is so excited about Santa and loves loves loves all the Christmas decorations. Stay tuned!

Joanie

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got that poor deprived child a Christmas tree, hehe. Lucy can't get here fast enough; I can't wait to meet her. Lucy & Ava being look alikes might also just be cute enough to break hearts. It's so exciting! Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could take Ava on a golf cart ride around the neighborhood and look at lights. But well do it next year - with Lucy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! We didn't get to see an ultrasound past 18 weeks, but when the doctor handed Brooke to me, I had Deja vu from Heidi's delivery.
    Can't wait to meet Lucy!

    ReplyDelete