We spent Christmas with the Esparza's. We had a great time even though Ava wasn't feeling well. She came down with a virus on Thursday and is still not 100%. On Christmas Eve we came home and put her down for a nap a little before 3 PM and she slept until 6:30 AM Christmas morning. We were bummed to miss church and Christmas Eve dinner with Jacob's family. We also didn't get to leave cookies out for Santa, but I guess Ava just really needed the sleep. On Christmas morning Ava opened her gifts from Santa and then we headed over the the Esparza's for more Christmas fun. We had a wonderful time just spending the day together with family.
I put together a slide show to show you how much fun we had this Christmas season. Please forgive me that these photos aren't super edited. I wanted to get all these photos on here now because Baby Lucy arrives Tuesday and I am sure I will only fall more behind.
Merry Christmas!
![]() |
| Picture slideshow generated with Smilebox |

I was wondering where my pictures of Ava at Christmas were.
ReplyDeleteI think she had a great Christmas. We can't wait to see her Tuesday.
Ava you are the cutest. Looks like y'all had a very merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete