4.26.2009

8 Months

I apologize for being a few days late posting Ava's 8 months pictures. Ava turned 8 months on 4/23. She is growing up so fast. She has 5 teeth and is working on 1 or 2 more. Ava now waves and claps. She is pulling up on everything. She isn't crawling yet, but getting so close.  She is so happy all the time and so much fun. She is really into finger foods right now. I love to give her new things to try. She eats hard boiled egg yolk, cheese, puffs, avocado, Cheerios, and Yogurt melts. 

Ava won a modeling contest in Mansfield. We were at Ladybugs (children's boutique) a month or so ago and the had an opening for a sitting with a photographer. She now has a portrait hanging in Ladybugs. If you are nearby go check it out. I hear it is really cute. I can't wait to see it in a few weeks. 

It is getting harder & harder to get a good monthly pictures of Ava. She is so busy that she never sits still and she really wants to eat the paper. Below are Ava's 8 months pictures as well as some videos. 


8 months old 4/23/09. To view past months pictures click here

Ava loves's Shorty!

Luckily Shorty likes Ava!

Ava clapping:


Ava almost crawling:

4 comments:

  1. oh my she will be crawling in no time! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO close! I can't wait to see her again... two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she will be chasing after Ben and Scarlett when she comes to Mansfield!

    ReplyDelete