4.14.2009

Passover, Easter & A Birthday Party

We have had a busy week here. On Wednesday Jama & Poppy came in town for Passover. We went to my Poppy's cousin's house for the seder. It was fun. I stayed up until 9PM and talked and played the whole time. 

Playing with Jama

Poppy & me


On Saturday we went to my friend Jaxon's first birthday party. I can't believe he is already one. Jaxon was so busy playing I didn't get any pictures with him, but got a few with my other friends. 

Sarah & Madison with Mommy & me

Kyle Prati & me playing in the balls

I love it here! 

After Jaxon's party we went to Grandma & Big Papa's house. Aunt Jess was in town again! It was fun. Here I am playing with my Grandma. 



On Easter Mama & Dada gave me my first Easter basket. Can you tell I liked it? 


Then we got dressed and went to Grandma & Big Papa's house. They gave me another Easter basket and Dada's lovey bunny from when he was a baby! I also got to drive Big Papa's old Mustang!




It was such a fun week. I can't believe this week is just Mom & me. What are we going to do? 

Love, 
Ava

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ava! Maybe you and mom will need some quiet time after that busy week. You are a party girl, aren't you? Don't tell you dad I said that.
    Love, Jama

    ReplyDelete