4.03.2009

Corpus Christi Bay

Mommy & I went to Corpus Christi last weekend to visit some good friends. We got to spend the weekend with Ethan & mommy Allison, Aiden & mommy Susan and superstar baby whisper Aunt B (aka: Brittney). We had so much fun. Mama & I drove down with Aiden & Susan. The trip down there was a little rough. Mom made a video to remember the occasion.


After a brief stop in El Campo the rest of the trip was a breeze. We had so much fun. We went to the Aquarium and played at Ethan's house. Ethan has every toy under the sun and he is really sweet about sharing. I am so lucky that Mommy has such great friends. We sure did miss Claudia & Naomi. I need some girls to play with too! Hopefully, we can have a great big get together this summer to play with everyone! Below are some pictures from the weekend. 

Love, 
Ava

Attempt at a group picture

Aiden driving us to Corpus

Aunt B reading to Ava

Aiden, Ethan & Ava playing piano

Sweet blonde Ethan

Silly Ava

Stuck in strollers at the Aquarium

2 comments:

  1. That is a great video, haha! How fun for you all to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is priceless. Be sure to put it on a DVD for future reference.
    I am glad you all can get together. Hopefully everyone will make it next year.

    ReplyDelete